Looking for a fun & engaging blogger to promote your brand, business, event or destination? We’re your guys!
Glasgow With Kids is a very popular blog for families living in or visiting Glasgow and central Scotland. We provide inspiration for family oriented days out, things to do, events and activities in Glasgow and the surrounding areas. It contains honest reviews and information to help busy families find things to do, and for people visiting Glasgow from all over the world.
Who are we?
Well, it’s mainly me. So hello there! I’m Lynn, a Glasgow based blogger, writer and mum of two kids under 10. I am passionate about spending time outdoors with my family, spending quality time together and I’m always looking for our next adventure. I truly love Glasgow; apart from a few years at university or travelling, I have lived here my whole life. I was born and raised in the east end, I spent nearly 20 years and did my growing up in the west end, and I’m now a proud southsider. Glasgow is a wonderful, vibrant city to live in and spend time in, with endless outdoor spaces to explore within an hours travel from the city centre. There’s so much to do here; so much for families to do. And I’m always excited to promote all the great things Glasgow has to offer.
If you would like a copy of my media pack please drop me an email at email@example.com.
Since I started blogging in 2014, I have worked on projects with numerous large organisations and companies in Scotland including Historic Scotland, National Trust for Scotland, Scottish Passenger Transport, Itison events, PaisleyIs and Glasgow Fort Shopping Centre. I have also promoted a number of small businesses, including local eateries, charities, shops and small local events, plus family/child oriented businesses including soft plays, trampoline centres, sports classes amongst many others.
Why work with me?
- I’m a native Glaswegian who has spent almost ten years exploring Scotland, particularly Glasgow and the central belt, both as a parent and as a blogger. I have excellent knowledge on the city of Glasgow, a working knowledge of the public transport network, and have established myself as an online authority in family friendly days out and activities.
- I’ve spent the past eight years growing a highly-engaged online audience who are looking for ideas and inspiration for family oriented activities and events. I have an excellent rapport with my audience on my social media channels, particularly on facebook and instagram, and they trust my personal recommendations and endorsements.
- I understand the importance of SEO. Quite a number of my posts rank on the first page of Google in various keyword searches, and I always work to optimise my blog post writing to make certain that my posts are discovered in organic search long after they are published. This ensures great exposure for your business or brand, and since the blog post remains on my website, will act as a permanent advertisement.
- I am passionate about helping businesses and brands gain exposure online, so that they have time to focus on the things that they need to, to run their business!
How we can work together
- Reviews. My readers love hearing an honest account of our experiences when we try out spaces, places, activities or events that are new to them. I can review your business, experience, or product in a blog post and/or across my social media channels.
- Content creation (photographic/written). Promoting Glasgow based businesses, spaces and places is what my whole blog is about. If you have a family friendly business or brand and are planning a campaign to promote yourself I’d love to be involved.
- Giveaways. Everyone loves a giveaway. If you have a local business or event that might benefit from some promotion on my social media channels I can run a giveaway on your behalf either on my Facebook or Instagram channels, or via my website.
- Sponsored social media posts/stories. I would usually recommend a full promo package which would include a blog post. If your campaign is purely on social media only, I can promote your brand or offering across my social media channels. Both my Instagram and Facebook pages have high engagement levels.
- Freelance blog writing. I always have a lot of ideas swimming around my head for Glasgow based blog articles. If you are looking for family friendly, fresh ideas to keep your blog or website updated, or articles for your brand or business that will help drive traffic to your site, I can help.